CROCHET CHAIN LOOP STITCH
Crochet Chain Loop Stitch is a stitch pattern made up of chains, single crochets and modified basic stitches. This crochet pattern creates a highly texturized and interesting fabric for your crochet projects.
- ARAN / MEDIUM WEIGHT YARN
- 5 MM CROCHET HOOK
- DARNING NEEDLE
TOOLS AND MATERIALS | SHOPPING SUGGESTIONS
CHAIN LOOP FOUNDATION CHAIN: Any number of stitches + 2
For your chain loop stitch swatch, begin by creating a slip knot and chaining 17.
1. Extended Single Crochet (EXSC) in the 3rd chain from the hook and in every chain. Turn your work.
EXTENDED SINGLE CROCHET
Insert your hook into the designated stitch, yarn over (YO) and pull up a loop.
YO and pull through one loop.
YO and pull through both loops.
2. Chain 1, Single Crochet (SC) in the front loop of the first EXSC,
* chain 6, SC in the front loop of the next EXSC.
Repeat from * to the last EXSC. SC in the last EXSC. Turn your work.
3. Chain 1, * EXSC in the other loop of the first EXSC 2 rows below.
Repeat * until the end of the row. Turn your work.
4. Repeat Steps 2 and 3 for the Chain Loop Pattern
This highly textured crochet stitch pattern works well with a wide variety of yarns. Enjoy using this patterns and see you again in our next tutorial!
VISIT OUR STITCH LIBRARY FOR MORE CROCHET PATTERNS AND TUTORIALS.
HOW TO CROCHET CHAIN LOOP STITCH
This post contains affiliate links that may earn us commissions. © OHCHIVES