The tallest of the basic crochet stitches, the Treble Crochet Stitch or TR, creates a less stable and more open fabric due to the length of its stitches. It also lends a softer drape to the finished project.
Foundation Chain: Any number of chains + 3
Begin with a slip knot and chain 13.
1. Yarn over twice, insert your hook into the 5th chain from the hook and pull up a loop.
* Yarn over and pull through 2 loops. Repeat * 2 more times.
You have just completed your first treble crochet!
2. [ Yarn over twice, insert your hook into the next chain, yarn over and pull up a loop.
* Yarn over and pull through 2 loops.
Repeat * 2 more times. ]
Repeat [ ] throughout the entire chain. Turn your work.
3. Chain 4 ( counts as the first stitch ),
TR in the next stitch and in every stitch in the row. Turn your work.
4. Repeat Step 3 until you have the necessary amount of stitches needed for your project.
HOW TO TREBLE CROCHET
Visit our Stitch Library for more Crochet Patterns and Tutorials.
This post contains affiliate links that may earn us commissions. © OHCHIVES